Wednesday 1 November 2017

Good luck to all those doing NaNoWriMo


It's day one of NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month when thousands of writers make it their goal to write 50K or more words throughout November.

This year I am passing on NaNo and the whole starting a new novel thing. I've chosen to concentrate on short stories for various projects, and finishing the editing/formatting of my existing novels so they are ready for paperback in time for Christmas. I've written my first 2K today on one short story, so all is going well from my end so far.

But I wish all those going for the 50K lots of luck and perseverance.


Remember to:
  • Pace yourself.
  • Reward yourself.
  • Don't punish yourself if you miss a day here and there.
  • & Have fun!
May the words flow, the inspiration take you, and the pesky details line up in perfect order.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well, Tasha. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.